Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Got Greed For...

(Surface 2 Air Mountain Sneaker, $125 @ Brigade)

I believe we have discussed (at length) my inability to ignore a well-made shoe. Surface 2 Air never stops wowing me with their consistent design voice and their continual innovation. This Mountain Sneaker has all the makings of a classic shoe. It appeals to every single one of my sensibilities. Well-priced and well-made, I would have no qualms about buying this shoe if I had the money. Hell, I don't have the money and I'm still seriously considering picking them up.

What I love about these shoes is that they're so effortlessly chic. The lacing, though clever, has no sense of being a deliberate affectation. The most gentle of logo branding (and one of the few logos that I don't despise, I might add) finishes it off.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: