Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wallet Alert: Obedient Sons Leather Bomber

(Obedient Sons Leather Bomber, $884.99 on sale from $1080 @ Blackbird)

      If nothing else, I can be thankful that I do not live in Seattle. If I did, Blackbird would become such a cash sink that I would most likely squander everything that I have in an attempt to fill my closet with nothing but their goods. This Obedient Sons leather bomber is a perfect example of what I cannot afford and should never look at, lest my heart explode from sheer desire. Honestly, black leather, Persian fur, and a removable collar? I don't know what else you could ask for, except a couple hundred more bucks off the price. But that's probably not going to happen, so I'll just have to be satisfied with salivating at a distance.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: