Monday, December 31, 2007

I Got Greed For...

(Matte black bullet pen, $20 @ Fisher)

     Rather than sleeping, I (in a fit of delirious consumer lucidity) stayed up and shopped for no good reason other than the fact that I love toying with my own desires.

     I've always been of the opinion that any man worth his salt needs an empty book and a full pen with at him at all times, as it indicates both readiness and receptiveness for all matters earthly, spiritual, and literary. Fisher designed the original Space Pen, a writing instrument invented solely for NASA. Faced with the challenges of weakened gravity, blistering heat, and intense cold, Paul C. Fisher created a pen that writes using 35 pounds per square inch of pressure capable of writing at temperature extremes from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, underwater, and at any angle imaginable.

     Their bullet pen, in the above shown matte black, is a miniaturized version of their original space pen and has been screaming my name for two years. One of these days, I'm just going to plunk down the Jackson and make it my own. Armed with this and my Moleskine, I might very well be unstoppable.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: