Thank Michael, if you want to thank anyone at all. Different people are bound to react differently.
♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
- I think about clothes more than I think about girls. But that's a very obvious revelation.
- My room is littered with old receipts, magazines, notebooks, and empty plastic bags.
- My net attendance of parties in 2007 was not a figure that I followed; honestly, I didn't count. A couple bad ones, but overall, party quality has been on the rise.
- My DVD collection is: Drawn Together Season 1, The Devil Wears Prada, Amadeus, and Rainy Day: Rain's First Live Concert. This collection is obviously stifled by my lack of space and does not include DVDs purchased and stored at home.
- The last thing I searched on Wikipedia was the live-action Dragonball movie. Folks, I'm concerned about this. Emotions are mixed, I can tell you. Stephen Chow? Exciting. Justin Chatwin? Uninspiring. James Marsters? Interesting. Emmy Rossum? Confusing.