I actually have a few goals for the summer:
- Work out. No. Seriously. I will.
- Build a serious summer wardrobe. The dearth of shorts, boat shoes, lightweight button-ups, and whatnot are going to be a serious problem once the real heat kicks in. And unlike my last job, my current one has no air conditioning.
- Get a few more recipes under my belt and in my noggin. It's easier to cook for one than three, and the summertime gives me access to a plethroa of veggies and time. Farmer's market, here I come.
- Read more. I've got quite a list building up of things to read (Ishiguro, Purple Fashion) and re-read (Eggers, Rand) and my bus commute is the perfect place for it.
- Spend less. It's high time that I start actually saving money. As enjoyable as spending it can be, the lack of safety net/emergency funds is definitely a problem that needs to be addressed. (Happy now, Angela?)
- Learn another language. Maybe French. Is this a totally crazy idea? I think it might be, but it's worth putting it down.
That ought to be enough for me to say I'll do, wind up not doing, and regret later. But if I need more, I'm sure there are a few infectious diseases that require my inattention, as well.♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves